Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website. If there are any material changes to this policy regarding what information is collected, how is it used, under what circumstances, or disclosure, the User can be aware of the update by checking the las update date.
If Agua Bendita LLC is acquired or merged with another company, the User information may be transferred to the new owners so that Agua Bendita may continue to sell products to you.
For effects of the platform usage, personal information, purchasing or any requests intended directly to Agua Bendita LLC, the User can reach out to the following:
• Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• What's App: +57 314 627 7470
• Address: 5220 NW 72nd Ave #3 - Miami, Florida 33166 USA.
When the User purchases something from Agua Bendita’s website, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When the User browses Agua Bendita platform also automatically receives the User’s computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide Agua Bendita with information that helps to learn about the User’s browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates..
WHAT PURPOSES DO WE COLLECT AND USE PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR?
• For provision of the Services;
• For communication with you and to provide messaging and/or communications to you in association with the functions and features of the Services;
• For communicating to you any announcements and updates, updated terms, conditions and policies, security alerts, technical notices, support and administrative messages;
• For analysis, monitoring, development and improvement of our Services, including other products or services;
• For analysis of trends, buyer behavior and the development of marketing offers and promotions;
• For security purposes, including to protect the Services and our property from abuse, fraud, malicious, unauthorized access or potentially illegal activities, and to protect our rights, safety and property and that of our other users;
• For sending marketing communications to you, including notifying you of promotional or advertising offers, contests and rewards, upcoming events and other news about products and services offered by us and use of our Services;
• To comply with relevant laws and regulations where applicable; and
• For the performance of other functions described at the time of collection or as consented to in relation to our Services.
HOW DO WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION.
Please note that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Information. Transmission of Personal Information over the Internet is at your own risk and you should only enter, or instruct the entering of, Personal Information to the Services within a secure environment. It is your responsibility to ensure that you keep your Personal Information safe, including keeping your software up to date to prevent security breaches.
We reserve the right to maintain and store any information or data where, we reasonably believe, in our sole discretion, that such action is required to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations, to prevent criminal or other unlawful activity whether immediate or in the future, or where we have a legitimate business reason to do so, including collection of amounts owed, resolving disputes, enforcing our Terms or for record keeping integrity.
Option 2) To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
WHO CAN ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
HOW DO I WITHDRAW MY CONSENT?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com .
(a) Right of access
You have a right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your Personal Information is being processed and, if so, you may request access to that Personal Information and further information including the purposes of the processing, the categories of Personal Information concerned and the recipients of the Personal Information. The first copy of such information will be provided free of charge, but additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee.
(b) Right of rectification
You have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate Personal Information concerning you and you have the right to have incomplete Personal Information completed.
(c) Right to erasure
You have the right to obtain the erasure of your Personal Information without undue delay if:
• The personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
• You withdraw consent to consent-based processing;
• You object to the processing under certain rules of the GDPR; or
• The personal information has been unlawfully processed.
However, there are exclusions of the right to erasure such as where processing is necessary to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
(d) Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to restrict the processing of your Personal Information if:
• You contest the accuracy of the Personal Information;
• Processing is unlawful but you oppose erasure;
• We no longer need the Personal Information for the purposes of our processing, but you require Personal Information for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
• You have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection.
Where processing has been restricted on this basis, we may continue to store your Personal Information, however we will only process it with your consent, for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person, or for reasons of important public interest.
(e) Right to data portability
To the extent where your Personal Information has been provided based on consent, under a contract, or where processing is carried out by automated means, you have a right to receive Personal Information concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have a right to transmit that data to a Data Controller, except where this would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
(f) Right to object
You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes. If you make such an objection, we will cease to process your Personal Information for this purpose.
The California consumer privacy act (CCPA) provides you with rights regarding how your data or personal information is treated. Under the legislation, California residents can choose to opt out of the “sale” of their personal information to third parties. Based on the CCPA definition, “sale” refers to data collection for the purpose of creating advertising and other communications. Learn more about CCPA and your privacy rights.
DELETION REQUEST RIGHTS.
You have the right to request that we delete any of the personal information that we have collected. Once we receive and verify your request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
• Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our agreement with you.
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
• Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law. Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act.
• Enable internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
• Comply with a legal obligation.
• Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
To exercise the rights described above, please submit a certifiable request to us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only you or a person that you authorize to act on your behalf may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. However, you may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may make a verifiable consumer request up to two times within a 12-month period, without charge. The verifiable consumer request must:
• Provide adequate information that allows us to verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative; and
• Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
Unfortunately, we cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
We will do our best to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of receipt. We will inform you of the reason and extension time period (up to 90 days), if we require more time. We will deliver our response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding receipt. The response we provide will also explain any reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
• Deny you goods or services.
• Offer you a different level or quality of goods or services.
• Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
• Propose that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements. Google analytics: Our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at.
• _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
• _shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
• _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer. cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
• _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
• storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
• PREF, persistent for a very short period, Set by Google and tracks who visits the store and from where.